About the Community Manager position
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social community management, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
As an ideal Community Management Specialist, you should be an exceptional ‘people person’ with great customer service skills. You should also possess the ability to moderate community conversations, both online and offline.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and the management of all community communication.
You will learn the ins and outs of our project, and then we need you to get in there and engage with people online. Your role is to own our community engagement to broadcast the ambitions, plans, and progress that we have, and your first mission is to reach the whole crypto community.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing our many channels - Telegram, Medium, Bitcointalk, Reddit, website, Discord, Twitter, email, and more.
- Building our community engagement strategy and putting campaigns and measurement capabilities in place.
- Actively responding to all questions and comments across key platforms with the goal of increasing active conversations within our channels.
- Working with other Community Managers to proactively push new content (blog posts, videos, white paper, etc.) to the community on a regular basis to help drive the conversation, with the goal of turning active community members into Reserve ambassadors.
- Managing the ambassador program and encouraging them to help spread our content through their channels to increase the reach of our content.
- Actively measuring results of campaigns and quickly iterating on strategy and tactics to optimize the growth of our community.
Who you are
- You have built and run a sizable community engagement operation.
- You are action-oriented and can manage many work streams at once, but you also know when the stakes are high and you need to focus on quality over quantity.
- You have deep familiarity with managing social media channels and the platforms/tools required to do so effectively and at scale.
- You write high quality copy.
- You're fit for our eccentric culture.
- Familiarity with the blockchain industry.
- Built and managed your own community engagement team, and you know how to elicit high performance from every team member.
Why you will love working with BUNCH
- We are not a “Traditional Company.” We are breaking barriers of the old ways and pave paths for the new.
- We broke the traditional “Ladder Type Corporation” by using a Flat Structure Organization. In BUNCH, there are no supervisors, no bosses, no micro-management, no company politics. We expect that every person is accountable for his/her own duties and results and we measure everyone’s performance through data.
- We promote having an open space office with no dividers or doors to separate each other. This was designed to look and feel like you are working with the top tech companies in Silicon Valley, Singapore, and San Francisco.
- We strongly uphold diversity and open door policy. Acceptance rather than tolerance to any nationality, sexuality, religion, experience and beliefs. All are equal with the same rights.
- We offer a high-growth career path related to emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Crypto, Artificial Intelligence, e-Commerce and SaaS.
- We are growing fast!
- Lastly, we are a dynamic team who you will have fun working with and together we will aim to be the best company anyone would dream of working with.